Sunday, August 28, 2011

A day of wonders...

One thing that made me sad about leaving was I thought I was going to not get to see David before I left.  If you read my last post, you know he was arrested and taken to a remand home.  I love David a lot and he is definitely one of my favorite kids. I was so sad when he was taken.

Turns out he wasn't taken where I thought but instead to a place here in Kampala.  I was in Kivulu today at the clinic and the other aunt continued on to programs.  She called me and told me I needed to come right away, someone that had been missing for a while was back.  I was hoping the whole walk there it was him, and I was so convinced it was him.  I have never been happier to see anyone in my whole entire life.  There he was!  Fine, a little skinny, but he was fine!  God heard my prayers and brought him back to us.  Another boy that I love a lot was taken also.  His name is Ibra and he is back also.  Unfortunately, Semanda wasn't able to leave.  I guess he is really sick and doesn't have the strength.  Please be praying for him.  I would love nothing more than to see him before I come home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!