Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Indie GoGo

You have probably noticed the new icon on the right.  What is it?  It is a campaign that I have created for Indie GoGo.

Indie GoGo is an online forum that anyone can use to fundraise.  I chose to create a campaign on there because it will reach a broader audience and the more people that know about the boys, the better.   It is really important to share the campaign with everyone you know, every way you can.  The more people that view the campaign and share it, increases the chances of my campaign being on Indie GoGo's front page.  This would mean everyone that visits the site would see it first. 

I hope that you will take the time to visit the campaign and give what you can.  As of right now, I have a fifth of what I need to go back and get the boys off the streets.  I leave January 13th.  I am going back to move 8 boys off of the streets and into a home, get them in school, and provide everything they need.  This campaign will hopefully help me to reach the goal and cover all of the start up costs and the first 3 months' expenses of the house.  Please do what you can and make sure you spread the word!

Thanks for everyone's support and prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!