Thursday, January 26, 2012

Do they look happy?

Joel is behind.  l-r Richard, Ronald, John

Ronald

Richard

John, me, Ronald

l to r:  Julius, John, Joel, Ronald

Richard

Julius  

Every day, I fall more in love with these kids than I think is possible.  Every day, I thank God for bringing them into my life.  I don't know how I got so lucky, but I know that I am.

The boys got their school uniforms yesterday and saw their new home for the first time.  They are still doing some repairs to the house and there is dust and paint everywhere.  I was afraid the boys would be disappointed, not like the house, or not want to be there.  Of course my fears were quickly put to rest when they started screaming and running around the house like crazy people!  Mind you, the house is very small and you can see the whole thing from the sitting room.  You don't have far to run!  But the boys loved it and asked a million times when they would get to move in.  They were ready to move in with it still being a mess! 

Today, a friend is taking them to get school shoes from the market and then they get the work of cleaning the house.  You would think they would mind, but not at all!  Even when I told them we would have to scrub the walls, they said ok!  I really do think I am the luckiest person alive!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!!